Sunday, April 08, 2007

Monday's Pat Lynch Show

My old friend, author, farmer, and host of a new political blog Ragan Sutterfield will be on Monday's show at 9. You can log on or tune in. Launch the stream at SuperTalkArkansas.com. (Yeah, that takes you to the WAI site. Just press the big red button, do whatever Live 365 tells you, and don't get in my face about it.)

My column is in Monday's Democrat-Gazette, so run out and buy a copy. I deal with the Dana Altman story in the context of everything else happening in Hogland USA. You will find me in the Voices page of the Arkansas section. Online, scroll down on the home page and click on "Opinion." Of course, you need a subscription to read it online. So would it break your arm to buy a damn subsctiption to the paper and show old Lyncho a little love?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?