Thursday, April 26, 2007

Collar out as GM at The Point

This from BULLWHIZ... and I am shocked... totally shocked.

Philip Jonsson has assumed duties as GM of KKPT after "eliminating" veteran broadcaster, Ron Collar yesterday afternoon late. Ron was KKPT's GM for 12 years and one of the best upstanding and respected GMs you will ever meet. Someone should grab him up.

He helped take KSSN in the early 80s to a billing giant as GSM and came back in 1995 to help KKPT 4 months into a change from K-Light. I hear PJ will be both GM of Buzz and Point. PJ has been Buzz GM for a while I believe.


Suddenly, I am feeling a bit better about myself.

Seriously, Ron is a real pro and a very fine man. We will be hearing from him soon!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?