Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ready for a new week

The Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame banquet was just amazing. Each of the inductees gave marvelous remarks and the video presentations were just superb. Honest.

I had the uncommon pleasure of spending a few minutes with the former owner of KARN, Ted Snider. He is still thin and genial. My old pal, Bud Whetstone was also present. He is so funny. Bud is Bernard's son and also a fine lawyer. Bud claims to have a notebook of things I have said and written. There were so many others around. It was nice to see so many old friends, including Susie Elder and Arkansas Al, the kiddies pal.

There was a horrible storm at Dumas and I expect we will make connections with John Robinson from the weather service during the Monday showS. My interview with him for Severe Weather Awareness Week is still on lyncho.com. Very good hour.

State Rep. Steve Harrelson is back Monday at 9, with State Rep. Dan Greenberg. (Where have we heard THAT name before?) I also have some things going on the Little Rock School District ruling.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?