Thursday, December 21, 2006

Time for a little Christmas fun! UPDATED!

One of the things I most enjoy is taking digital pictures. Not having to buy film is the greatest thing! I am told that I can be a pest with the Olympus camera that goes with me almost everywhere.

Anyway, how about we start taking Christmas photos? Outdoor scenes, house decorations, public Christmas trees, church scenes, your indoor decorations, let your imagination run wild and get the shutter snapping! I will post the photos on my home page, lyncho.com.

Marie and I are headed out tonight for a Christmas light spree, so I will be posting tomorrow morning. You are more than welcome to join me!

Why don't we do this for the next few days. We could have some serious fun between now and New Years. Send the photo attachments to me: lyncho@lyncho.com.

UPDATE: The first entries have begun to arrive, and will be posted later today. Surf over to lyncho.com and be sure to send your Holiday digital snapshots!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?