Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My radio archives

There are several excellent audio download offerings available on lyncho.com. Here is a quick inventory.

T. J. Miller and Anthony LaBlanc from Chicago's famous Second City improv comedy show gave me a memorable hour, and you will get through it in 43 minutes.

My visit with Leonard Krout, the Pope County Coroner is getting a lot of hits. It deals with the odd story of Paul Eells blood samples.

Ron Crawford's reaction to the weekend editorial in the Democrat-Gazette concerning Paron High School and remediation (scroll down here for the story) is posted. He is quite the debater.

Randall Woods is the author of a new LBJ biography and did an outstanding interview.

Civil War historians, professional and amateur, will appreciate my hour with Dr. Carl Moneyhon from UALR.

Michael Blakely, director of the Little Rock Zoo, talked about his relationship with the Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irsin. Mike also hit on bird flu, what the animals are up to, and Boo at the Zoo. Fine segment.

All of these downloads are free. It is my sincere desire to provide excellent service to my listeners. If you have a guest idea or a suggestion, write me. Lyncho@lyncho.com.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?