Friday, September 22, 2006

More political polls

It happened again this afternoon at 3:47. A company called TTO Research from California is working for somebody, but the operators are calling from Utah. They asked to speak to a registered voter.

Get how they pose the question.

If the election were held today, would you vote for Democrat Mike Beebe or Republican Asa Hutchinson?


Did you get it?

Well, of course I had to mess with them, so I said I would be voting for Independent Rod Bryan. Please understand, this should NOT be taken as an endorsement. I just wanted to see what would happen.

What happened? The lady just moved right along to the next call.

The problem is puffed-up sanctimonious blowhards like the broadcasters who exclude Bryan and Lendall from public forums (on public property, I might add) because they "don't have enough support." And how do they know? From surveys that are set up to exclude Bryan and Lendall.

Totally unfair.

Comments:
I am planning to vote for Jim Lendall because I would like to see the Green Party have ballot access next year.

I believe that both Jim and Rod have some good ideas that neither Mike Beebe nor Asa Hutchinson are addressing.

When I get a call from any poller, I will thell them so. If they do not have a place my answer, so be it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?