Monday, August 14, 2006

Fan mail from my column

My column in today’s Democr-Gazette, "Unfit to be Foster Parents," was an absolute masterpiece. If you missed it, the premise was that gays are not the only folks who might be unfit to be foster parents. You can read it on NWAnews.com.

Some of the reactions I received were priceless and I felt it greedy and disrespectful to keep such jewels of wit and wisdom to myself. The names have been omitted to protect the imbeciles who wrote such Republican nonsense.

Mr Lynch, addressing you as "Sir" would be unworthy and only dignify a putrid mess of smut, you are a sorry excuse for journalism. Why Ms Oakley puts up with you is a mystery. Your column this morning's ADG was pitiful, a sad disgrace re your pathetic diatribibe re Republicans and the GOP not worthy of comment and further waste of words. How dare you. Shame on you and your arrogance trying to imitate an opinion columnist What a farce and fake you are! xxx xxxx, Harrison.


Our old buddy above copies everybody on earth and he got one response directed to me that I thought you would find enjoyable and typical of the party of George W. Bush.

xxx,
I think you're correct on the assumption of Lynch. He's a pseudointellectual who has no purpose in life wasting good oxygen. He wastes good radio air time and print space. He is an imbecile and moron who probably married so he wouldn't be typecast as gay which he probably is. Lynch is a Democrat puppet as most who work for the Demozette. These people have screwed up our fine state by running a competitive newspaper out of the state with dollars from outside sources.

The Hussman mushroom has done more to hurt Arkansas than anything since the Civil War.

Thank God there's are a lot of local newspapers who can tell the truth in their editorials that the Demozette isn't capable of reporting. The Demozette is made up of liars who are bought and paid for by the liberal left. Hussman will get his just reward for what he's done for such evil and criminal acts to my state when he dies. Too bad they have screwed up my home state.

Quit reading that crap xxx! It's not true and they, like I said, are bought and paid for by the liberals. If we had the capability of checking their income over the years you would see that what I'm saying is true. All these people are "told" what to say! Hey have no capability of thinking for themselves.
xx


That is just too precious for words. So, all the writers at the paper are told what to say, but xx makes up his own material? Well, the latter part is obvious. It is a shame how the liberals have taken over the Democrat-Gazette. (Don’t anybody tell Greenberg. He must be kept in the dark at all cost!)

My favorite part about arguing with conservatives is that, when they ultimately get beat, they usually call you a homosexual.

OK, here is yet another one from another fine citizen.

Dear Mr. Lynch:

You make me want to puke. I usually support a candidate on their ideas and governmental philosophy. But I probably will not now, if you are an example of the new Democrats. You, sir, are one sick puppy.
xxxx xxxxxx.

P.S. I hereby challenge you to a public debate on the recent article you wrote in the paper. You may name the time and place.


I do give credit for good manners. I answered as follows.

xxxx, they let you come out in public?
Pat


I should have left well enough alone, I know.

I'll be happy to meet you in public debate. Do you have the guts or are you just a lot of bull shit and hot empty air?


I can not help toying with hapless fools.

I don’t know about the hot air, but I certainly do not possess your command of language.
Pat

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?