Monday, August 21, 2006

And, speaking of surveys ...

Marie and I were wrapped up in the season premiere of "Prison Break" when the phone rang. It was one of those political surveys and Marie knows I enjoy that kind of thing.

It went like this.

Hello, I'm conducting a survey concerning the special election on September 12. Do you intend to vote in that election?

Yes.

Do you intend to vote "for" or against the measure?

Against.

Thank you. End of call.


Is it just me or does this seem strange to anybody else?

The interviewer, a young woman, never once brought up that the election was for the Pulaski County jail.

I need somebody smarter than me to help out right now. Is it a trick to get me to ask? Are they just stupid? Did the girl read the script wrong?

Help!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?