Monday, June 12, 2006


Thanks to Dustin McDaniel and Paul Suskie for making time for a joint appearance on today's show. I also need to thank Grant Merrill - without whom it would not have happened, Gordon, Carole, and John. Roby Brock helped out with quality analysis, for which I am grateful. I sincerely appreciate all the radio stations that made time for this important program.

If you missed the segment, it is available for download on lyncho.com. All media are welcome to use audio bites so long as appropriate attribution is given.

Comments:
Well Pat, now that your famous throughout Arkansas for this interview are you still going to talk to your friends?
 
I must say that all the press treated me right and, now that I have taken all the calls from well wishers, I will be talking to my friends.

I only wonder, will my friends be talking to me?

And somebody needs to tell Stephens Media Group that internet stations broadcast worldwide, not locally.
 
I can state that your friends with two legs will talk to you but I can't speak for those with four legs. However, Joey is really angry that you have never interviewed any dogs! I assume Molly agrees with him.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?