Monday, June 19, 2006

Episcopal POLITICS

So you like politics? You think Arkansas politicians play rough? Well, hang on to your hats. (Bishops, hang on to your miters.)

I have been busy on other projects, but the story out of Ohio is compelling. Let me say clearly that I do not enjoy what is happening. I do not think a crisis should ever be provoked, especially among Christian people.

I FREQUENTLY differ with the harsh tone of David Virtue, who is the source of this report. It might have a grain of truth to it, so follow the link.

Also, Kendall Harmon's blog, Titusonenine, is so overwhelmed with traffic that you may have difficulty getting in there. Keep trying.

Finally, I do not hold "conservatives" blameless. They must shoulder part of the blame for a difficult situation.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?