Thursday, May 11, 2006

My pal, bigdaddio, has had too much spare time lately, so here we go again!

the top ten bets john daly might make:

10) i bet i can balance this pizza box ON my gut until the last slice is IN my gut!
9) i bet jesper parnevik knows that's a stupid lookin' hat!
8) i bet mike huckabee is hungry!
7) i bet houston doesn't invite me over to inspire the team on the importance of training!
6) i bet my wife is out of prison before david bazzel is married again!
5) i bet katie holmes could use some zoloft!
4) i bet randy rainwater can't hit that high note when he sings the national anthem!
3) i bet tiger woods looks at that little blonde swedish supermodel he married and makes a mental note to start hiding cash!
2) i bet hundred dollar bills hanging out of my pockets makes me

one handsome bastard in a strip joint!

and the #1 bet john daly might make: "i bet i'll have another beer!"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?