Wednesday, April 26, 2006


Thursday morning at 10:30, Senator Blanche Lincoln will have her weekly press briefing. I am expecting to hear from Lieutenant Governor candidate Mike Hathorn, who plans to file an ethics complaint against Bill Halter. Of course, I have a call out to the Halter campaign and I am very ready to hear what he has to say.

Carole and I will be mourning the loss of Kelli Pickler from American Idol and Carole keeps us up on the news. Of course, I have plenty of items that require my fine touch.

Pat Classic is on WAI Radio.com weekdays 9 to 1. Log on and listen!

Don't forget the WAI archives, which are full of fine interviews and commentary.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?