Sunday, February 05, 2006

I am so damn proud!

The following appeared on the Voices page of the Democrat-
Gazette. It's not even about my column, which makes me hoot with laughter. This is for real and I know you will enjoy it as much as me. Remmeber, my column is in the Monday D-G on the Voices page in the Arkansas section, AND Voices editor Meredity Oakley is a guest on Monday's show at WAI Radio.com.

Here is the letter. (I'm so pleased I can hardly stand it.)

Pat Lynch crossed line

Pat Lynch should have his column suspended. In his recent e-mailing, he said Mitch Mustain made a tragic decision in choosing the University of Arkansas. Also, he said that Damian Williams had made the right choice in choosing a fine university such as Florida, that a brilliant college career awaited him there and the next step was playing in the NFL.
Well, all I can say is, if Pat likes Florida so well, why doesn’t he pack up and move there? Nobody will miss him in Arkansas.
HAROLD PIKE
Branch

If Mr. Pike does not like my newsletter or column, maybe HE should move.

Comments:
You're right, Pat's motives are purely selfish, I think he owns a vacation home just outside Gainsville. I know his yacht docks there. Sorry HAROLD, get a life. Pat gets paid for his opinion and that is his opinion. If you can't stand the heat..................move to Branch!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?