I am still in mourning over the Patriots, but Bigdaddyo is up early and in another creative high. Here goes.
top ten reasons peyton manning decided to start pointing his finger at his blockers after losing to the pittsburgh steelers:
10) couldn't exactly hold that finger in the air signaling #1!
9) a little triple sec in the gatorade and it's aaall comin' out!
8) everybody who ever played for tennessee is secretly an *sshole!
7) asked himself, "what would terrel owens do?"!
6) still upset about the franchise moving to indiana!
5) wanted to blame edgerin james, but has trouble pronouncing edgerin!
4) what else could he do, admit that choking under pressure runs in the family?!
3) wanted to pick his nose, but took the high road!
was distracted by the ghost of johnny unitas giving him an atomic wedgie!
and the #1 reason peyton manning decided to start pointing his finger at his blockers after losing to the pittsburgh steelers: "was thinking a little controversy would keep him from looking like such a white bread dork!"