Tuesday, January 31, 2006

National Signing Day

A guy named Rey Pygsterio posted some of my comments about Damian Willians and Mitch Mustain in yesterday's newsletter on "The Hill," one of Arkansas' best internet discussion boards. Of course, it drew reactions.

I have been humbled. I was wrong. I am honestly a Hog fan and I wish all Razorback players and coaches every success. This will obviously be a wonderful recruiting season and HDN now has every needed weapon to improve this team.

I do, however, have a question. When do the excuses stop? Next year? 2007? 2008?

When exactly should I, as a fair-minded and patient Razorback fan, expect to see some improvement???

Your responses would be welcome. I understand that everybody else knows much more than me, so please lay it out so a dumbass like me can get it. When will this team get any better?

Comments:
When Hell Freezes Over, or when Frank Broyles finally retires. Both of which are extremely unlikely. Maybe when the Razorback Foundation takes a marked drop in donations. Or, maybe even when people finally stop hanging on every whim of Frank, Stan, and Houston. Then, and only then, somebody might actually break out the smelling salts and try to wake these pathetically comatose football and basketball teams up.
Til then, we keep in this mediocre pipe dream.
 
But what about what they did to Central?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?