Monday, January 02, 2006

Monday, Monday


While I take some time off for rest relaxation and an afternoon at the dog park, you need to read my column in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. It is about pre-trial publicity and the Dirksmeyer murder case. I have not said so explicitly up to now, but I do think It should be fairly obvious that I do grant the possibility of an alternate theory to the one which seems, with the tacit approval of local authorities, to be free floating over Arkansas. This case is absolutely not as open and shut as it appears, although police may very well produce some very convincing evidence. That is why we build court houses.

I am back tomorrow morning at 9 and streaming "live" on WAI Radio.com. Our old pal Steve Stephens will be on at 10. He is always a million laughs.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?