Monday, December 12, 2005

And before I forget about Survivor ...

A very attractive lady named Danni Boatright won the million bucks and Stephanie, coming back from a previous game, ran second. I was naturally, pulling for underdog Steph.

Last night's finale was the typical Mark Burnett bait designed to take up an entire evening, and it worked! I was amused to see that they had enough ammunition to incite PETA and Jerry Falwell. There was an authentic animal sacrifice and some old guy ripped the head off a chicken. It was better than a rock concert. Then the case ate the sacrificial bird and were subsequently punished by the angry local deities for that grave error in judgment. I can only wonder what they might say about adultery or lying.

Survivor goes back to Panama next and I will be there in spirit.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?