Friday, November 11, 2005

SHOWDOWN!

Senators hear Kelleher, Arpey make flight-or-fight arguments
American, Southwest square off over Wright in D.C.
12:00 AM CST on Friday, November 11, 2005
By TODD J. GILLMAN / The Dallas Morning News

Apparently, C-SPAN did not have the "live" coverage I had hoped for Thursday morning. The linked story from the Dallas Morning News.

I could be wrong, but it seems high time to reward Southwest for doing an outstanding job. If Little Rock looses service, I may be changing my tune. I don't expect that to happen, however.

Thanks for the discussion. The comments section is always open for readers to post an opinion.

UPDATE - It is noted in the DMN story that Arkansas Senator Mark Pryor hinted his position by posing a questions which suggested a 5 year phase out of Wright requirements.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?