Thursday, October 27, 2005

What? Perjury is a crime?

Talk about gooses and gandors.

My pals at Arkansas times noticed an amazing Washington Times opinion piece on the special prosecutor in the CIA Leak case. Ah, the sharp contrasts between Fitzgerald and worm-in-residence Kenneth Starr.

The Arkansas Times Daily Blog is linked in the left column and they generally have the right take on what all good Americans should believe.

Also, the Early Warning blog is also linked across the way and it is a "must read" from the WAshington Post on national defense and homeland security.

I might add that I was also excluded from the famous gubernatorial luncheon for press buddies who were sure to back the new road program. Although my show runs from 9 to 1, I am always prepared to completely shut down our "live" feed whenever free food is on the line. I have suggested a "pay your own way" lunch for the "unclean" of Arkansas media. I'll let you know how it works out.

Since I am thinking about the highway bond issue, I must with deep sadness report that our friend Drew Pritt has lost his ever -lovin' mind. Pritt send out one of his famous press releases yesterday (he usually gets four or five out every week) in which he compares Huckabee to Hitler. All I can say is, "time out." Pritt will be in the penalty box for a while.

Comments:
Nixon lied, nobody died.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?