Friday, August 26, 2005
Top 10 Things Women Should Know About Football
10) bet with your head, not with your heart!
9) there is absolutely no point in telling your husband or boyfriend that you think matt jones is cute. your husband or boyfriend doesn't care, and matt doesn't know you exist!
8) no matter how bad the hogs play, it is the referees' fault!
7) we might need an offensive coordinator, and we might not!
6) wally hall's collumn is just one man's opinion!
5) when your husband or boyfriend starts telling lies about when he played, act interested!
4) when you get drunk and start calling the hogs, make sure at least two other people are doing it with you!
3) when your husband or boyfriend says, "we should go for it on fourth down", he is still talking about the game!
2) mitch mustain is still in high school!
and the #1 thing women should know about football: "it's great for a wife or girlfriend to know her football, but if you have cheese dip on your shirt and fart with no conscience, you're taking it too far!"