Friday, August 26, 2005

Setting Priorities


Early this morning, before dawn while I was doing the work of ten men, my rigorous show prep regimen led me to the Forrest City Times-Herald. This is one of my favorite papers, and I must say that they fearlessly report local government stories. This morning featured a piece about the local school district.

The local school district person is busy stirring up community spirit about the Forrest City Mustangs. She said that itÂ’s time to paint the town blue and white. There is a big “hide the horseshoe” contest with cool prizes like VIP parking at the Mustang games. Everybody in town was invited to decorate to honor the hometown team.

Now, don’t get me wrong. Back in the day at McGill High in Mobile, Alabama, when dinosaurs walked the earth, I was a fairly substantial fan of the orange and black Yellow Jackets. We had poster contests and amazing pep rallies. I seldom missed a game. I hardly ever missed a day of school either. We played hard because we were studying our young Catholic boys school butts off. The honor roll guys wore the same letter sweaters as the football players. One more thing, back in 1968, if memory serves me right, McGill finished at #8 in the largest division statewide.

I think Forrest City is right on target building up the hoopla for football, but if they leave out the real mission of the school there is a problem Parents and students can figure out what kind of achievement is really valued and the classroom stuff is important too. It is the right time of year for everybody to get fired up about the Friday night lights and good grades.

Comments:
Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?