Thursday, August 04, 2005

Drew Pritt for Congress? In WISCONSIN?


You will never believer this one! Here is a press release from just a few months ago. The headline is the link.

Now there is probably a good explanation. In fact, I am sure there is. Still, a candidate should always be in control of his own information. Your reaction? Feel free to post.

Pritt is a native of Arkansas and attended the University. He is even a member of the gun lovers club, the NRA! I bet he has a lot harder time explaining his associations with Yankees than being gay.

UPDATE, PRITT ABSOLVED! The candidate sent the following statement:

I did consider a race for Congress for about a month. It would have been against Jim Sensenbrenner, the author of the Patriot Act. I was disturbed that at the time there were no more candidates considering running. But, I realized, I am an Arkansan. Arkansas is my home. I wouldn't have won the race, but deeply, I missed my home and family. The commute was killing me, as I maintained residence in Arkansas. But if every politician who ever sent up a trial balloon for another office then backed off, it would be an political field littered with their remains.

Comments:
I saw that over at Bullwhiz.com a couple of days ago and couldn't believe it...Drew is such a nice guy, I hope this doesn't hurt him.
 
Why would it hurt him? He was honest, upfront, and concise. Thats more than can be said about a lot of Arkansas politicians....including some of his opponents!
 
Wait until his opponents get ahold of his West Virginia arrest record, complete with mugshots.
 
Umm....try doing further research. Theres another Andrew Pritt....an Andrew Pritt II.
 
In my opinion Pritt is a low-life. Someone you want to keep out of office instead of vote him in.

I think the press if finally catching on. http://www.pbcommercial.com/articles/2005/08/10/news/news2.txt

Also in his own words about the incident in 2000 posted on a WV newspaper website:

This is a notice to everyone: Yes, I was held in the Cabell County Jail for a week and a half. I had been hired to work on Charlotte's campaign. The charges stem from bills that I made in good faith on the understanding that I would be reimbursed by Charlotte. I was not, obviously. I am proceeding now to repay these debts and also restore my side of the family's good name. I am not Charlotte's nephew; I am Charlotte's fourth cousin. To those whom I may have hurt by these actions I apologize. However, unlike my "cousin" I blame no one but myself. Finally, there was a group that promoted me for a Congressional seat; I however am not a candidate. I will not seek office until I'm financially able and stable. I want it understood in Cabell County who saw me as a way to get at my "cousin". I am sure if you had this situation in your family you would not want it made public. Please grant my family and myself the time to heal in privacy and quiet. Sincerely, Drew Pritt http://www.dailymail.com/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=politics&Number=960&page=14&view=expanded&sb=6

I hope you wake up Arkansas. This man is bad news. Stop a tragedy before it happens.

Signed,
Monster Duck
 
Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?