Monday, August 08, 2005


Democrat-Gazette columnist Mike Masterson was on this morning and we spent most of the hour talking about the Janie Ward murder case. It is a nest of local corruption and grotesque coverup. Mike revealed that an ABC crew was coming in to film a special investigative report and the issue would gain national acclaim. I know that Mike seems to get tiresome about this one, and I have had my doubts, but this unexplained death cries out for justice. From the beginning, what little official investigation has taken place has been a farce. Mike gives a lot of background in the interview, which is in the WAI arhcive (linked in th eleft column).

We also spent a few minutes on Laurie Taylor, the lady who is having troubles with the Fayetteville school library. Mike and I agree on that one too!

Comments:
Pat -

Why not have Ron Ward on your program to discuss the shockingly disgraceful way our state has rubbed alcohol into the wound of their daughter's death for 16 years now. It still is.
I'll be more than happy to join in if you like. And I have the Wards phone number in Marshall. E-mail me.

Keep up your fine efforts and acccomplishments pat, 'til you're six feet under one day. Great blogsite.

Best,
Mike Masterson
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?