Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Paul Greenberg Comes a Calling

I sure hope he’s wrong but, knowing Paul Greenberg, all these hearings down in Aruba are their equivalent to placing formal charges. This is one of my recent fixations and FOX news has reported that various suspects in whatever the hell happened to that girl from Alabama were being held without charges. I am sure not going to argue with Paul Greenberg.

I’ll say that he is a mighty snappy dresser too, right down to the way cool suspenders.

We batted the baseball around a little bit. He’s looking forward to a new baseball stadium.

Mr. Greenberg is a fan of Monk, the cable TV comedy about an OCD detective. Paul thinks I might have some of those strange behavior patterns and even asked how many times I go back to make sure I locked the front door. Of course, I don’t need to do that any more because I give myself a little speech when I lock it.

Mr. Goofball here forgot to take a picture of the Pulitzer Prize winning nationally syndicated columnist (my Aunt Katherine in Mobile worships him) and my boss at the Democrat-Gazette, so it is not on the WAI web site. The interview was quite good and it is in the station archives. WAI Radio is linked in the left column.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?